How to Properly Install a B Mount Battery Terminal
1. Start by cleaning the battery terminal and the cable end with a wire brush.
2. Slide the B mount terminal onto the cable end.
3. Secure the terminal with a wrench or pliers.
4. Place the terminal onto the battery post and secure it with a nut and bolt.
5. Tighten the nut and bolt with a wrench or pliers.
6. Connect the negative cable to the negative post and the positive cable to the positive post.
7. Tighten the cable ends with a wrench or pliers.
8. Check the connections to make sure they are secure.
9. Apply a thin layer of dielectric grease to the terminals to help prevent corrosion.
|potato peeler charger
|b mount battery
|gold mount battery
|b mount battery charger
10. Test the connection to make sure it is working properly.